Our minimal, yet highly efficient approach to our workflow allow us to provide this setup, a surprisingly striking effect despite it's small size and simple layout. Our standard party is ideal as a solution for those on a tighter budget wanting a disco that fills small to medium venues.
This setup includes two powerful, yet clear speakers to deliver a fantastic sound experience for a large number of guests. We've recently invested thousands of pounds into our sound equipment so that we can be confident our clients and their guests are getting an unforgettable sound experience. We've put a lot of thought into our sound equipment too. By investing into smaller, sleeker speakers, it gives our setups a smaller footprint.
We also include two unique lighting fixtures which offer three different effects in one unit. This allows less cabling (tidier setups!), less setup time and more versatility than using three different units to create the same effect. This ultimately results in a better value experience for you, as well as a unique one. The lights deliver a beam, wash and split-beam effect in lots of different colours, including pastel colours, which suit better for premium corporate events or weddings.
Our sound and lighting equipment is supported up by strong, sleek stands involving a discreet base plate and single pole, making this setup more appealing to the eye. We also run our playout equipment on a tidy aluminium booth with the client having the choice of a black or white cover, depending on their taste or requirements.
This setup includes:
- Our standard aluminium booth with play-out system - includes all music, announcements and other technical equipment.
- 2 x 900W Full range speakers (or similar) - Full range speakers for excellent sound reproduction throughout the space.
- 2 x Moving Head Lights with 3-in1 effect - Versatile and powerful lighting for great atmosphere and vivid colours.
- At least One Member JMC Events UK supplying the DJ service between the times agreed.
- All necessary hardware and cabling to supply the service.
Price: £200 for up to 5 Hours of operation time.
Extra time*: £10 per extra 30-min operation time (first 5 minutes free, 5-30 minutes will be charged at full rate).
*Extra time is doubled if added within 24 hours of the event start time.