Our Classic setup takes our previous years of experience working with all types of brides and applies it to this years all-in-one setup. We've invested heavily over the past year in sound, lighting and hardware, leading to a completely redesigned, re-engineered setup that caters to all requirements. If you're looking for a no-fuss solution for a great looking disco that wows guests, look no further.
The sound is produced by 2 premium, sleek and all-white 2000W line array systems, pushing the music and speech evenly to the back of the venue. Our systems are thin and discreet, yet give warm bass with clarity in the highs, so those important tracks are heard as intended. It features a grand total of 16 HF drivers and 2 powerful Subwoofers for the bass, so music is evenly delivered to the dance floor and comfortably beyond.
Our light show is made up of 3 different types of lighting, giving a total of 5 unique effects to keep the lighting diverse. We include an LED mirrorball to give off that authentic wedding vibe, with wide, even wash lighting and tight clear-cut spot lighting to give amazing lighting, both through the special moments like the first dance or cake cutting, as well as the disco.
You also get a premium wireless microphone as standard for any speeches or announcements throughout you event. We also include a pre-wedding meet to establish your wedding details, timings, colours and music preference.
This setup includes:
- Our Black or White aluminium booth with play-out system - includes all music, wireless microphone for speeches and announcements, and other technical equipment.
- 2 x 1000W Line Array Systems (or similar) - Full range speakers and subwoofers for excellent and even sound reproduction and bass response throughout the space, all the way to the back of the venue.
- 2 x Moving washes with 3-in1 effect with 2 x Moving spot lights, and an LED Mirrorball - Versatile and powerful lighting for intense, even washes, vivid colours and sharp looking effects, with the mirrorball giving an elegant room fill in any colour.
- At least One Member JMC Events UK supplying the DJ service between the times agreed.
- All necessary hardware and cabling to supply the service.
Price: £350 for up to 5 Hours of operation time.
Extra time*: £10 per extra 30-min operation time (first 5 minutes free, 5-30 minutes will be charged at full rate).
*Extra time is doubled if added within 24 hours of the event start time.